Monday, December 7, 2009

RootMaster!

My flatmate and I went to go see the great Eddie Izzard at Wembley Arena last night. He was amazing, as usual. The show was part of his stripped tour (which I saw the very first performance in Boston two years ago) so it was really interesting to see how the show evolved over the years.

Anyways, I've been super busy with finishing up my final projects for class...I'm drowning in clay, plaster, and glaze and have zero time to cook. So now I get to make a post about my favorite vegan restaurant! RootMaster is in a converted double decker bus (kitchen on the bottom floor, seating on the top with additional tables outside). The menu is constantly changing and everything is fantastic and made even better by the prices (most entrees are under a £10 and appetizers are around £6). It's my favorite restaurant in London and I take everyone here...all of whom are proud meat eaters and were quick to admit that the food at RootMaster was awesome!

Garden burger with the most amazing fries you will ever taste!!

Burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment